If you’ve been affected by a pharmacy closure or expect to be, here are some actions you can take to make sure your needs are met:
- Contact your health insurance provider. They will be able to help you find a new pharmacy or may have a home delivery service available to you.
- Find a new pharmacy in your insurance network and call them. The new pharmacy may be able to transfer your prescriptions.
- Call your prescribing provider. They can send your prescriptions to your new pharmacy.
- Ask if your prescribing provider can write a prescription for a longer duration than you normally receive.
- If you do not have insurance, please contact 211info for options in your area.
If you do not have insurance, please contact 211info for options in your area.
- CALL: 211 or 1-866-698-6155 (language interpreters available by phone)
- TTY: dial 711 and call 1-866-698-6155
- WEBSITE: www.211info.org
- TEXT: keyword ORVAX to 898211 (TXT211)
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also access the Oregon Prescription Drug Program Discount Card by enrolling online at www.opdp.org or calling 1-800-913-4146.
Please don’t go to an emergency room to fill your prescriptions.